Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamIT & Data Management
In this position you are involved with the creation of validation documentation and procedures for the validation of Computerized Systems. Together with the team you are developing the validation of equipment and software.
The following tasks will be a part of your responsibilities:
- Advise system managers help them create the necessary validation documentation;
- Review the validation deliverables to ensure GDP;
- You translate business needs into system requirements;
- Dailey check on various workflows in order the release systems.
We are looking for a colleague who can work independently and has a proactive attitude. You need to be accurate, focused on quality, and have an eye for detail. Furthermore you like to work in a team, you have good communication and collaboration skills in order to work across different teams.
Needed education and experience:
- A completed education at MLO/HBO level in Life Sciences;
- Excellent English and Dutch language skills, both verbally and written;
- At least 1 years work experience in Computerized System Validation or comparable in a regulated industry;
- Some knowledge about Quality Systems or experience in the field of GLP, GCLP, GAMP and ISO15189 is an advantage.
Sounds like a match? Then please apply and we would like to meet you!
Please note: a pre-employment screening (education check and conduct of good behavior / VOG) will be part of the hiring process.