Netherlands, Zuid-Holland, RotterdamIT & Data Management
This is a independent role where you are responsible for the design, availability and performance of the system environment of Viroclinics DDL. You also perform application management tasks and you support the end users to the use the systems. Viroclinics DDL has a state-of-the-art IT infrastructure that runs on Microsoft Azure.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You are responsible for assuming, registering and prioritizing frontline helpdesk questions
- You implement new systems
- You perform a proactive role in managing IT partners
- You work projects that improve and expand the system environment
- You prepare and manage user manuals and system documentation
- You carry out daily control and maintenance work on the IT infrastructure
- You carry out daily checks for backups and information security
- You manage user accounts
- You are jointly responsible for the design and configuration of the network infrastructure
- You are responsible for a good performance of the system environment and network security and monitoring
- In case of malfunctions we will need you to be available outside office hours
- You are authorized to act independently in the event of calamities concerning the IT infrastructure
Are you our new colleague with a proactive and goal-oriented attitude? Who likes to work in a growing team, who has a good overview and you know how to manage priorities. We find it important that you are service oriented and you can communicate in a clear way.
Experience and training
• Education or experience in System Administration, Network Administration, Computer Science or comparable at MBO level or higher;
• Minimum 1-2 years relevant work experience;
• Experience with Microsoft Azure, Windows Server and Microsoft SQL is an advantage;
• Good command of the Dutch and English language in word and writing.
Please read A day in the life of Fabian & Dion
Does this role sound like you? Then please apply
Please note: a pre-employment screening (education check and a Certificate of Conduct / VOG) will be part of the hiring process.