Rotterdam, Zuid-Holland, NetherlandsProcurement
Do you want to contribute to the development of vaccines and anti-virals and improving global health? Are you passionate about procurement and looking for a career growth? Then we might have the opportunity for you!
The main purpose of your job is to lead and coordinate all Procurement activities in the key projects, which are running in the different entities of Cerba Research (8 different entities across the globe).
You will be working closely with the Global Procurement and Operations teams and report to the Head of the Department. You will be in close contact with the Head of Procurement for Cerba Research.
- Represent Procurement and Lead the Procurement process in the most important projects.
- Establish professional relationships with internal customer.
- Establish strategic sourcing relationships and develop strong partnerships with suppliers.
- Negotiate contracts with key suppliers to secure the cost, time, quality, service.
- Act as supplier account manager for suppliers, managing the relationship, negotiations, risk, disputes, evaluation.
- Steer the supplier selection process and allocate supplies to the most effective suppliers in terms of TCO (total cost of ownership).
- Support improving processes for CAPEX acquisition.
- Provide recommendations for continuous process improvements.
- Bachelor’s level in Business/ Engineering or related experience in international Purchasing and/or Project Management.
- You are result-oriented and you have business acumen
- Strategic and analytical thinking and a structured way of working
- Ability to make decisions in a fast paced environment
- Autonomy and you are willing to take up new challenges
- Willingness to travel and act with an international mindset
- You speak and write proficient English, Dutch or French is a nice-to-have
Working at Viroclinics-DDL/Cerba Research
We are growing fast on a global scale. Working at Cerba Research first of all means that you contribute to improve global health. It also means growing your career in a dynamic, fast paced environment, where you can develop new skills and work on diverse projects. There is plenty of room for initiatives, we encourage you to take ownership, cooperate, keep learning and most and for all, have fun!
Sounds like you? Then please contact us, we would love to meet you!